Pie For Breakfast Studios
Based in Washington, DC
Press / Business Contact:
Pie For Breakfast Studios is a Washington, DC-area studio run by game design teacher and author Christopher Totten creating experimental projects "for the good of games."
Pie For Breakfast Studios (PFB) was founded informally in 2012 as a collective of indie game developers by game design teacher Chris Totten, some students, and friends from the GDC Conference Associate program. PFB was formalized as a Washington, DC area indie game developer in 2014 with the goal of creating games that ask questions about how games are designed and made and testing them through player-friendly, polished works.
Dead Man's Trail trailer YouTube
PFB founder Chris Totten speaks at the East Coast Game Conference about Level Design YouTube
There are far more images available for Pie For Breakfast Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- " While unlikely to unseat Tetris as the best Russian-themed puzzle game, Totten’s creation is a worthy companion in a genre we just made up."
- Ronan, Smith Journal
- "Lissitzky’s Revenge is overtly political from the ground up."
- Chris Priestman, Killscreen
- "You should keep an eager eye out for [Dead Man's Trail]"
- Chris Priestman, PocketGamer
Indie DB page
We're also active on the Indie DB community. Check us out at indiedb.com.
Sometimes we show you inside our development efforts or playtests on Twitch twitch.tv.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Founder, Art Director, Creative Director