A non-linear platformer based on Winsor McCay’s groundbreaking 1905 comic strip, Little Nemo in Slumberland
Players control Nemo and his 3 friends: each character has their own
unique powers for exploring the many surreal environments as they
confront Fiends threatening to destroy Nemo’s happy dreams forever!
The game features hand-drawn artwork made to mimic Winsor McCay’s
expert draftsmanship and inventive comic layouts. Long in the public
domain, Little Nemo and the Nightmare Fiends makes the work of a comic
and animation pioneer accessible for modern audiences!
- Take control of 4 characters on your trip through Slumberland! The brave Nemo, the magic-wielding Princess, the mischievous clown Flip, and the agile royal guard Peony – an original character created for this game!
- Each character has unique ways to attack and explore. Players can switch between them quickly to create powerful combos and find hidden areas!
- Featuring hand-drawn artwork made to mimic the style of animation pioneer Winsor McCay’s landmark 1905 comic strip!
- Explore surreal environments based on episodes from the original Little Nemo comic.
- Wake Nemo up and explore his house, featuring rooms with hidden items, artifacts to make your characters stronger, and production artwork!